Players who get to the Palace Approach Ledge-Road Site of Grace in Elden Ring will quickly realize it’s one of the best Rune farming spots in the game. Finding this location is somewhat difficult, as it’s tucked away in a secret area. However, those that find this secret in a secret will soon find themselves generating more Runes than they can spend.
How To Get To Palace Approach Ledge-Road In Elden Ring
You can get there in two ways: you can drive up a steep incline, or you can take a bus. One way will get you near the Site of Grace, but it will take you a while to get there. Teleporters can be found in the Consecrated Snow Field. You can get into this area, but you’ll have to find both halves of the Haligtree Medallion. Once you’re in the area, you should go to the area shown on the map below. Addtionally, to know more about Elden Ring , you can check out our Elden Ring Guide.
You will find a teleporter and a Sanguine Noble NPC will try to get in your way. After you defeat the blood-based enemy, you will be able to use the teleporter. This will lead you to a cave that will lead you to Mohgwyn Palace. The first site of grace you will find is the Palace Approach Ledge-Road in Elden ring.
To know more about Elden ring:
- Elden Ring: Smithing Stones complete guide in 2022
- Elden Ring: How To Get To The Church Of Inhibition in 2022
- Elden ring: How to level up Spirit Ashes Summons
- Elden Ring: How to Complete Blaidd’s Quest Guide
- Elden Ring: Best Early Sorcery Spells And Best Incantations
- Elden Ring: Where to Find Rune Arcs and How to Use Them