Are you a frequent shopper on Amazon? whether so, you might have been wondering whether there was a simple method to give a friend or member of your family access to your cart.
Or perhaps you’re buying for a gift and would like to obtain a second opinion before committing to anything. That is indeed possible to accomplish!
It’s simple to share a cart with another person by using a few plugins or extensions.
In a matter of minutes, I will demonstrate how to share your Amazon cart with someone using this comprehensive how-to instruction.
You and the people you care about can enjoy even greater convenience when you shop online by adhering to these easy instructions. Let’s start now.
How To Share Amazon Shopping Cart
It doesn’t mean you can’t share your basket outside of Amazon; there are still ways to accomplish this. Allow us to explain the various ways you can share it with ease! Remember that downloading and installing different apps is one way to share your basket.
Utilize the Share-A-Cart extension
- You may easily share your Amazon basket with others by using the Share-A-Cart Chrome/Mozilla plugin.
- Depending on the desktop browser you prefer, go to share-a-cart.com and click the “Get Share-A-Cart for Chrome” or “Get Share-A-Cart for Safari” button to begin using this extension.
- Prior to moving on to Safari, let’s examine the procedure for Chrome.
- Watch for a new window to open after selecting “Get Share-A-Cart for Chrome.” Proceed as indicated below:
- To add the extension to the upper right corner of your Chrome browser, click the “Add to Chrome” button.
- Register with Amazon.com.
- Like usual, add to your basket.
- When your cart is completely filled with anything you want, you can share it with whomever you like. As a result, to
- Using the extension, click the “Create Cart ID” button after opening your Amazon cart. This will produce a special code that you can share with others by clicking the link, sending it by email, or posting it on social media.
- Your recipient must also have the app or extension installed on their own device in order to view your basket. Tell them to take the following actions when they’ve set this up:
- To receive a cart, click it.
- In the Cart ID field, paste your unique code.
- As if by magic, your cart will emerge when you click “Get Cart” underneath the ID box.
- All of the products you have saved will now be visible to the recipient. Clicking on each item will take them to the respective product listing.
- A plethora of other websites are compatible with Share-A-Cart, such as Lulu Lemon, Etsy, Asos, Apple Store, Best Buy, eBay, IKEA, Nike, Shopify, Target, Wayfair, Zara, and many more.
Now let’s review the steps involved in Safari:
- Once you select “Get Share-A-Cart for Safari,” you will be sent to the Apple Software Store, where you can download the software to your smartphone by selecting “Get.” Next, do the actions listed below:
- To fully download the app, enter your Apple ID.
- Continue logging into your Amazon account and adding goods to your basket as normal after the download is finished.
Use the Shopping Cart Share extension
For sharing Amazon baskets, another simple and effective addon is Shopping Cart Share. This extension is exclusive to Chrome and Android devices, which is a noticeable distinction from Share-A-Cart. Click “Add to Chrome” on the page to begin utilizing Shopping Cart Share with Chrome.
You’ll be taken to a new window where you have to click on another button to add Chrome. After clicking, a question asking if you want to add an Amazon shopping cart share will appear. For “Add Extension,” click.
You have to open your basket and log into your Amazon account after installing the plugin. You will have the choice to “share” it here. After selecting this option, you will be able to share the special link that has been created for you with anybody you like.
When using the Amazon app or any other standard web browser, such as Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla, you can use both the Share-A-Cart and Shopping Cart Share extensions.
How Do I Share Amazon Cart On Mobile Devices?
Alternatively, there are choices available if you would rather share your Amazon cart using a mobile device. You are not excluded, smartphone users, so don’t worry! Go to the App Store if you have an iPhone or iPad, or the Google Play Store if you have an Android smartphone. Find and download the Share-A-Cart app when you get to your destination—the store.
Sadly, Apple devices cannot use the Shopping Cart Sharer. However, Android users need not be concerned! Yes, you guys can still participate in the fun. Obtain the Shopping Cart Sharer app by visiting the Google Play store.
After downloading the necessary program, launch it, and let’s get going. Click “View Cart and Checkout” to access your basket within the app. A notification titled “Transfer control of the cart” will then appear on your screen. You will be asked for the recipient’s email address and immediately be routed if you check this box. The person you wish to share with can be found by entering their email address. You’re done when you click “send” after that!
How To Add Items To Your Shared Amazon Cart?
Adding items to your shared Amazon cart is similar to how you would add regular items to your cart. Go through the product listings and proceed to add items to your basket as normal. Once your cart is filled with things you want to share, you can share it with friends and family by following the instructions above.
How Can I Transfer My Wish List With Shopping Cart Share To A Cart?
The Shopping Cart Share extension makes it simple to move goods from your Amazon Wishlist to your Amazon cart. You can accomplish this by following these steps:
- Log in to your Amazon account by going there.
- From the drop-down option, choose “Account & Lists.”
- To add a Wishlist to your Amazon shopping basket, find it.
- The Shopping Cart Share plugin allows you to select “Move to cart.”
- As necessary, repeat the process.
- There is nothing more for you to do—Shopping Cart Share will automatically identify the list and connect it to your Amazon cart.
Can You Make Separate Carts on Amazon?
Indeed, you can. But there’s a catch: only when you have things in both your Amazon shopping cart and your Amazon Fresh shopping cart can you create separate carts on Amazon.
Should this be the case, you will notice two distinct orders and will need to check out the carts individually as a result. Simply deselect any goods in your Amazon shopping basket that you do not want to check out yet, and the checkout process will not include them.
Click the check box to the left of an item to deselect it, and it will be taken from the checkout list.
Yes, you can share your Amazon Fresh basket with others in the same manner as you share a shopping cart. It functions nicely for this as well.